- New Cleopatra for Trondheim
- Multi-purpose newbuild for La Turballe
- New trawler for Dutch owners
- Macduff delivers Forever Faithful
- Simek to build new Veidar longliner
- Rolls-Royce design and equipment for Greenland pair
- Newbuild for Lorient
- SÃ¸nderstrand S-45 heads for Skagen
- Compact seiner ready this year
- Moonpool longliner for Blue North
- Havfisk chooses OptimarStette factory deck
- Rapp winches for New Zealand's largest factory vessel
- Westcon builds for Klondyke
- Fish harvester from Kleven
- WÃ¤rtsilÃ¤ trawler design offers greater fuel efficiency
New Cleopatra for Trondheim
Kjell Nilsen from FrÃ¸ya in northern Norway has taken delivery of a new Cleopatra 33 from Icelandic boatbuilder Trefjar.
The new Frida is a Cleopatra 33, built for netting and crabbing with Hydema netting equipment and a pot hauler. The deck crane is a Fassi.
Kjell Nilsen sails as skipper on his own boat, which has a 400hp Yanmar 6CX main engine driving a ZF 286IV reduction gear. Frida is equipped with mainly Furuno and Simrad electronics.
The fishroom has capacity for twelve 380 litre tubs.
Frida is fitted out with accommodation for a crew of three, with bunks in the forward section, as well as a galley/mess area.
WorldFishingToday - 19-10-2016