- Aker BioMarine to build support vessel in China
- Argos Cies delivered by Nodosa Shipyard
- Atlantic Dawn delivered by Parkolâ€™s Middlesbrough yard
- Western Chieftain delivered by Karstensen
- New technology, new trawler, and ownership changes
- BWTS for new wellboat
- Crabber construction starts at Tersan
- Nodosa delivers new fly-shooter/twin-rigger
- Seven-trawler propulsion order goes to MAN
- Atlantic Dawn launched at Middlesbrough
- Construction begins on Arkhangelsk longliner
- Built in Urk: Texel shrimper Bona Fide
- Northern Shipyard starts cutting steel for factory trawler series
- New pelagic catchers for Iceland
- Three-way competition for Ship of the Year
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Nodosa delivers new fly-shooter/twin-rigger
The Nodosa shipyard at MarÃn in Spain has delivered the latest in a series of new twin-rigger/flyshooters for the de Boer family in Urk.
Altogether four vessels built to the same design either have been built or are on the way to Urk owners, starting with the Henk Senior LH-356 which was delivered in 2016.
These 28 metre LOA 10 metre multi-purpose vessels are built to operate as fly-shooters for part of the year, fishing in the southern North Sea and English Channel, while switching to twin-rig trawling further north for plaice through the summer months.
Jannetje-Cornelis has a 749kW main engine that provides a 25 tonne bolland pull, and is fitted with deck machinery from Spanish company Ibercisa. The fishroom has capacity for 1253 boxes, approximately 55 tonnes of fish. Accommodation is for a crew of nine, although the vessel is expected to operate with a crew of six.
Two more vessels to the same design are to be delivered by Nodosa in 2019 and 2020.
WorldFishingToday - 04-10-2018