- New Audacious ready to start on whitefish
- Cleopatra autoliner for N-W Iceland
- Danish yard orders Rolls-Royce package for pelagic pair
- Piriou delivers Southern Ocean longliner to Comata
- Damen presents leasing fund for African shipowners at first Damen Fishing Seminar
- Tuco delivers ProZero high-pressure cleaner boat to AKVA
- New factory trawler keel laid at Vyborg Shipyard
- Ocean Choice invests in Newfoundland and Labrador fisheries with new trawler
- Twin-rigger order for Hoekman Shipbuilding
- Support for Russiaâs smaller-scale fishing sector
- Unique catcher-processor to be built to WĂ€rtsilĂ€ design
- Aker BioMarine to build support vessel in China
- Argos Cies delivered by Nodosa Shipyard
- Atlantic Dawn delivered by Parkolâs Middlesbrough yard
- Western Chieftain delivered by Karstensen
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelĂžb
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrĂžnlandske fartĂžjer vĂŠlger nordjysk service
- Beinur ĂŠndre skibsfarve til blĂ„
- GĂ„r det for langsomt â sĂ„ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TĂŠt kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pĂ„ toppen.
- Projekt âIndustri til konsumâ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan Ă„bne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check pĂ„ vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- TrĂŠkuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
- VĂŠrdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- FlĂ„den fra ThyborĂžn og den lokale havn sidder pĂ„ tobismĂŠngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
New factory trawler keel laid at Vyborg Shipyard
The keel of a new factory trawler for Atlantrybflot, part of the FOR Group, has been laid at a ceremony at the Vyborg Shipyard. The 80.40 metre by 15.40 metre breadth trawler is the latest in a series under construction, built to a Skipsteknisk design.
Yuri Matochkin is designed for single and twin-rig trawling, with a 4640kW main engine, 1000kW and 520kW gensets and a 3250kW shaft generator, as well as a 600kW bow thruster.
Yuri Matochkin is expected to concentrate on demersal species, producing H&G and fillets in a factory deck with a production throughput rate of 100 tonnes/day, as well as cod livers and with fishmeal and fish oil production on board. The fishroom will have a 20500 cubic metre capacity and there is a 260 cubic metre meal store.
The keel-laying ceremony was attended by FOR Groupâs deputy director general Andrei Popov and board chairman Dmitry Kozharsky, Nikolai Ulyanov and Alexei Timoshchuk.
âToday we are starting the construction of a new vessel,â Andrei Popov said.
âIt is gratifying to note that this has become a tradition for us. Today we are laying the keel for a ship for Atlantrybflot, a company in the FOR Group. Vyborg Shipyard is growing in its capacity to build some of the most sophisticated vessels in the civil sector. I have no doubt that the âVyborg qualityâ will fully satisfy expectations.â
WorldFishingToday - 05-11-2018