- New Resolute is WÃ¤rtsilÃ¤ design
- Aker BioMarine christens new krill catcher
- Rampesca orders second Falklands freezer
- Nodosa delivers first of Cuxhaven pair
- World's largest wellboat â€“ heading for Tasmania
- Saupiquet orders tuna seiner from Piriou
- Trawler order for Rolls-Royce and Astilleros GondÃ¡n
- Double launch at Sefine Shipyard
- Australiaâ€™s biggest rock lobster catcher
- Northern Shipyard adds third longliner to its orderbook
- Stadyard delivers netter/longliner to Kenfish II
- Pella Shipyard launches Russiaâ€™s first custom-built crabber
- Normandy pair from Boulogne yard
- New Cleopatra 33 delivered to Trondheim
- New autoliner ordered for Tasmanian company
- Ny EuropÃ¦isk Vejr-satellit opsendes i nat
- Tirsdagen byder pÃ¥ vejrskifte med hÃ¥rd stormende kuling
- Storm blÃ¦ste iltsvindet baglÃ¦ns i de lavvandede fjorde
- Danske byer skal rustes mod stormflod og stigende havvand
- DMIÂ´s istjeneste for SydgrÃ¸nland skaber Ã¸get sikkerhed
- FÃ¦rÃ¸ske kystfiskere fryder sig over ny app
- Nordjylland: Stormende kuling venter nordjyderne
- Gigantisk bÃ¸lge mÃ¥lt ud for Skotland
- Vestkysthavnene melder kun om mindre skader efter Urd
- Vejrmeldingen gik i bogstaveligste forstand i fisk..
- DMI varsler vindstÃ¸d af stormstyrke ved vestkysten
- DMI fÃ¥r ny stor Vejr-krystalkugle
- Var orkanen Bodil Ã¥rets sidste
- Stormen BODIL rammer den jyske vestkyst
- DMI`s farvandsudsigter har holdt flyttedag
- Klimaforandringer pÃ¥virker livet i havene
- Internationale forskere mener den globale opvarmning er bremset en smule op
- Klimaforandringer giver mere ekstremt vejr og forvÃ¦rret havklima omkring os
- Kraftig storm pÃ¥ vej
- Se NASAs video over havstrÃ¸mmene pÃ¥ Jordens overflade
- Stiv modvind og kulde gav overisning i Ã˜stersÃ¸en
- Hirtshals gik nÃ¦sten fri â€“ Skagen ramt
- PÃ¥ trods af storm valgte en del fartÃ¸jer at blive pÃ¥ havet.
- Varsel om forhÃ¸jet vandstand natten til lÃ¸rdag
Tuco delivers ProZero high-pressure cleaner boat to AKVA
Following deliveries of crew transfer boats and other ProZero workboats to Norway, Danish boatbuilder Tuco Marine has delivered another of its 15m high-pressure cleaning boat to AKVA Marine Services in Norway.
The 15-metre workboatâ€™s delivery sea trials were handled by AKVA MD Karl Johan Ferkingstad and fleet manager Jarle Birkeland.
The 15m ProZero HPC boat is built from composite materials, reducing the structural weight of the vessel and ensuring low maintenance and superior durability.
According to Tuco Marine MD Jonas Pedersen,, the low weight and the twin inboard diesel engines powering Volvo Penta IPS propulsion system with forward-facing, counter-rotating propellers, the vessel is capable of operating at more than 33 knots.
â€˜We are extremely happy to deliver this fantastic vessel and once again prove that our ProZero workboat concept is a great tool for owners seeking top performance and reliability while also taking great care of the crews on board. And doing a second successful delivery to the same customer is always a pleasure,â€™ Jonas Pedersen said.
The boat has been supplied to AKVA Marine Services AS in collaboration with Tuco Marineâ€™s local partner on the fish farming market ProZero Norway AS, and it was handed over following successful sea trials, by ProZero Norwayâ€™s Kjetil Nygaard together with co-owner and project manager Jakob Frost from Tuco Marine.
The hull structure for this particular ProZero model features special appendages and reinforcements that make it ideal for fish farm operations. The ProZero hull provides for a stable ride, even in rough seas that would be to much for most vessels.
The ProZero boats are available in multiple versions, all of which are carefully tailored to suit particular user requirements. The cockpit layout in the workboats is arranged to maximise the use of top of the range operations management and situational awareness electronic aids
WorldFishingToday - 07-11-2018