- Cetus places additional new vessel order
- New Birgitte fishing from Hvide Sande
- Netter completed in time for Christmas delivery
- Vyborg yard launches factory trawler for Arkhangelsk Trawl Fleet
- New whitefish boat ordered for ThyborĂ¸n
- Longline pair delivered to New Caledonia
- One-of-a-kind krill harvester
- Trawler pair for Atlantic Dawn Group
- New shrimper for Jutland partnership
- Channel trawler order for Piriou
- Keel laid for first of factory trawler series
- New Audacious ready to start on whitefish
- Cleopatra autoliner for N-W Iceland
- Danish yard orders Rolls-Royce package for pelagic pair
- Piriou delivers Southern Ocean longliner to Comata
- Norske ÂťHardhausÂŤ skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelĂ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrĂ¸nlandske fartĂ¸jer vĂŚlger nordjysk service
- Beinur ĂŚndre skibsfarve til blĂĽ
- GĂĽr det for langsomt â sĂĽ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TĂŚt kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pĂĽ toppen.
- Projekt âIndustri til konsumâ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan ĂĽbne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check pĂĽ vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- TrĂŚkuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
- VĂŚrdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- FlĂĽden fra ThyborĂ¸n og den lokale havn sidder pĂĽ tobismĂŚngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
Vyborg yard launches factory trawler for Arkhangelsk Trawl Fleet
The Vyborg Shipyard has launched the first in a series of factory trawlers being built at the yard for Russian fishing companies under the investment quotas initiative.
The 86 metre overall, 17 metre breadth KMT01 factory vesselâs keel was laid at the yard in May last year and it is the first in a series of four for Arkangelsk Trawl Fleet. These vessels are among the first of a new generation of sophisticated fishing vessels
Barents Sea is designed to operate in northern waters and to be able to process up to 160 tonnes per day, producing fillets, fishmeal and fish oil, and canned products.
With the new trawler in the water at the Vyborg Shipyardâs quayside, the work of fitting it out is continuing.
âI warmly congratulate our partners, everyone who has and will take part in the further construction of this ship,â said the yardâs general director Alexander Sergeevich Solovyov.
âLaunching for any ship is the most important stage, the first contact with the environment in which it will operate. Seven feet under the keel and a good job done!â
WorldFishingToday - 05-12-2018