- Versatile trawler for Le Croisic
- Third pelagic vessel launched at Kaliningrad yard
- Shetland flyshooter heads home from Denmark
- Rolls-Royce signs largest ever fishing vessel contract
- Guiding Light champions green fishing practices
- Newbuilds take shape at Macduff
- New Prestfjord ordered from Gondan
- Ora et Labora â PTS delivers partially outfitted trawler for Vestvaerftet
- Dutch owners order MDV-pattern newbuilds
- Parkol newbuild orders signed at Skipper show
- New crabber and new beamer to join Waterdance fleet
- Swedish fleetâs pelagic flagship
- Emilie delivered by Jobi VĂŚrft
- New Skagen shrimper Emli Pilegaard
- Damen shows its first completed UV 4312 fish farm support vessel
- GrĂ¸nlandske fartĂ¸jer vĂŚlger nordjysk service
- Beinur ĂŚndre skibsfarve til blĂĽ
- GĂĽr det for langsomt â sĂĽ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TĂŚt kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pĂĽ toppen.
- Projekt âIndustri til konsumâ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan ĂĽbne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check pĂĽ vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- TrĂŚkuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
- VĂŚrdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- FlĂĽden fra ThyborĂ¸n og den lokale havn sidder pĂĽ tobismĂŚngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
Stefanie ready for sea
The latest addition to the Danish fleet completed a quick test trip to test its gear before docking in Hanstholm a few days before Christmas for an open day on board and a reception held in one of the auction halls, and skipper Brian Bloch Larsen was hoping to get in a trip before New Year when we caught up with him.
The new Stefanie HM-349 is the latest addition to the fleet owned by Henning Kjeldsen and was fitted out by Kinde og Toft in ThyborĂ¸n. The 32.12 metre seine netter/twin rigger has a beam of 9 metres and is designed to be able to switch between fishing methods in a few minutes.
âWe had no problems at all, everything worked as it should,â Brian Bloch Larsen said. âWe had some good fishing and tested the twin rig gear. The boat is fitted so we can switch from twin trawl to seine net in five minutes, and weâre looking forward to trying that out. Even when you have a skilled and experienced crew, you still need to learn the right routines. But it has been a successful first trip and it looks good for the future,â he said.
Stefanie is fitted with a sophisticated catch handling deck supplied by VCU in Holland for sorting, gutting, washing and weighing the catch, which incorporates a Jansen Teknik F80 gutting machine for plaice.
Brian Bloch Larsen started working with Henning Kjeldsen in 2015 as skipper of Myggines, trawling for sandeel and later seine netting, before switching to skipper the Vestfart. He came ashore in October to concentrate entirely on getting the new Stefanie completed and ready for sea.
WorldFishingToday - 28-12-2016