- Voyager launched at Nauta Yard
- Royal Greenland pair to be built in Spain
- Aker BioMarine orders new krill catcher
- CFL Hunter launched at Nodosa
- Boy Andrew delivered by VestvĂŚrft
- Aksel B delivered to TromsĂ¸
- Araho steaming home
- Whitby newbuild launched
- Breki heads for sea trials
- New Svend C calls in Faroes
- Engey delivery this week
- Skipsteknisk to design new Regina C
- 21 metre freezer netter/liner from Raudeberg yard
- Spanish fleet renewal
- Russian yards race for orders
- GrĂ¸nlandske fartĂ¸jer vĂŚlger nordjysk service
- Beinur ĂŚndre skibsfarve til blĂĽ
- GĂĽr det for langsomt â sĂĽ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TĂŚt kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pĂĽ toppen.
- Projekt âIndustri til konsumâ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan ĂĽbne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check pĂĽ vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- TrĂŚkuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
- VĂŚrdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- FlĂĽden fra ThyborĂ¸n og den lokale havn sidder pĂĽ tobismĂŚngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
Araho steaming home
Eastern Shipbuilding Group at Panama City in Florida has handed over a new factory stern trawler to OâHara Corporation.
The new Araho is a 59.13 metres factory stern trawler with a 14.94 metre beam, built to a Skipsteknisk ST-115 design. It has been built for demersal trawling and is capable of processing and freezing approximately 100 tonnes of H&G flatfish per day. It has an 1100 cubic metre refrigerated hold.
This is the sixth newbuild from Eastern Shipbuilding for the OâHara Corporation over the last twenty years and by far the largest and most sophisticated vessel, as the first US factory freezer/processor vessel to be built in the USA for 25 years.
Araho is built to operate with a single bottom or pelagic trawl and has Rapp Hydema electric winches.
The new ship is now steaming to Seattle via the Panama Canal and is expected to reach its home port in late February.
WorldFishingToday - 29-01-2017