- Henk Senior ready for fishing
- Second HB Grandi trawler delivered
- Blue Wave: future fishing vessel
- CaraĂŻbes IIâs showday
- New beach-launch seiner/netter
- Baffin Fisheries plans new 75m trawler
- Sophisticated new trawler from Danish yard
- Swedish pair ordered from Skagen yard
- DalvĂk welcomes BjĂ¶rgĂșlfur
- New Greenland crabber from VestvĂŠrftet
- Rockall launched at Nauta
- Vyborg signs newbuilds
- Akurey to sail next week
- Solent bridges the gap with new slave hauler
- Built for langoustine
- GrĂžnlandske fartĂžjer vĂŠlger nordjysk service
- Beinur ĂŠndre skibsfarve til blĂ„
- GĂ„r det for langsomt â sĂ„ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TĂŠt kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pĂ„ toppen.
- Projekt âIndustri til konsumâ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan Ă„bne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check pĂ„ vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- TrĂŠkuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
- VĂŠrdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- FlĂ„den fra ThyborĂžn og den lokale havn sidder pĂ„ tobismĂŠngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
Araho steaming home
Eastern Shipbuilding Group at Panama City in Florida has handed over a new factory stern trawler to OâHara Corporation.
The new Araho is a 59.13 metres factory stern trawler with a 14.94 metre beam, built to a Skipsteknisk ST-115 design. It has been built for demersal trawling and is capable of processing and freezing approximately 100 tonnes of H&G flatfish per day. It has an 1100 cubic metre refrigerated hold.
This is the sixth newbuild from Eastern Shipbuilding for the OâHara Corporation over the last twenty years and by far the largest and most sophisticated vessel, as the first US factory freezer/processor vessel to be built in the USA for 25 years.
Araho is built to operate with a single bottom or pelagic trawl and has Rapp Hydema electric winches.
The new ship is now steaming to Seattle via the Panama Canal and is expected to reach its home port in late February.
WorldFishingToday - 29-01-2017