- New Stormhav from Stadyard
- New Hardhaus gets battery hybrid propulsion
- Trawler pair on the way home to Iceland
- Vard to build liner/seine netter for RemÃ¸ybuen
- Argos Froyanes longliners delivered
- New Radek from Stadyard
- Freezer trawlers take shape at Vyborg yard
- New crabberâ€™s keel laid
- New Themis delivered
- Heavyweight Cleopatra autoliner delivered
- Two more for Nauta orderbook
- Janni â€“ Hanstholm fishermanâ€™s dream
- New Cleopatra for Stavanger
- New Havskjer ordered from Skagen
- New generation longliner/seine netter for Ã…lesund
New sjark rigged for netting
Jemar Norpower has delivered a new 10.99m Sjark to owners JÃ¸rgen Torset and Terje Oldervik.
The new Ã†rling is rigged for netting, measures 10.99 metres with a 4.45 metre beam and has an 18 cubic metre fishroom. The wheelhouse offers a 360Â° view and the mess area is in the wheelhouse, along with a galley equipped with a ceramic hob. There are cabins and a toilet and shower below the wheelhouse.
Ã†rlingâ€™s main engine is a 305hp, 6.70 litre Cummins QSB driving a 4-bladed Nogva propeller via a Nogva HC 168 reduction gear at a 4.16:1 ratio, giving a working speed of around nine knots. The gearbox also has a PTO. The SP300 side thruster is from Sleipnir hydraulics.
Ã†rling has an extensive working deck area, with a shelter along the whole of the boatâ€™s port side. The pounds for the boatâ€™s fishing gear are located at the stern.
Deck equipment is from Lorentzen Hydraulics, with a 1200kg LHG1200 net hauler fitted on the starboard side and a net stacker aft. Lorentzen also supplied the winches for the landing boom. A Troldmyr MÃ¸belfabrikk HIAB crane is also fitted aft over the deck area.
Electronics are supplied by ProNav and OddstÃ¸l Elektronikk, and include a Furuno CH-270BB sonar.
WorldFishingToday - 08-03-2017