- Trawler/flyshooter order for Hvide Sande
- Super-Sjark seine netter for Lofoten
- Berlin in its first trip
- Two more newbuilds at St Petersburg yard
- Keels laid for Murmanseld 2 trawlers
- Trawler trio complete
- New netter heads home for Christmas
- Marin Teknikk designs Russian longliners
- New longliner/netter Ragnhild Kristine
- New Cleopatra 36 for Norway
- Longliner pair for Ervik
- Catamaran launch for Algerian yard
- Icelandic longliner order for Polish yard
- Ready to go â€“ and up for sale
- Texel shrimper taking shape at VCU
HB Grandi invites bids for new freezer trawler
Icelandic fishing company HB Grandi is inviting bids for the construction of a new factory freezer trawler.
The company currently operates three factory freezer trawlers, Ã–rfirisey, Therney and HÃ¶frungur III, all of which date back to 1988-1992, in addition to its four fresher trawler and two pelagic vessels. Another of the companyâ€™s trawlers, Helga MarÃa, was converted last year from a freezer to a fresher.
The company went to Rolls-Royce in Norway for the design of their planned new NVC 375 trawler. Specifications are for an overall length of 81 metres, a beam of 17 metres and a fishroom capacity for 1000 tonnes of products on pallets.
HB Grandi expects to announce a decision in May for the vessel to be delivered at the end of 2019.
WorldFishingToday - 31-03-2017