- Seiner/trawler for northern Norway
- Henk Senior - plaice hunter
- Rapp Marine order for new Odd Lundberg
- Comata orders Southern Ocean longliner
- Salt live carriers for DESS
- Seiner for Lofoten
- Stella Nova hits the water in Szczecin
- Shrimper pair from Luyt
- Nauta cuts steel for new pelagic trawler
- Second newbuild for Cherbourg company
- First Scopale newbuild ready for christening
- Third newbuild for Greenland from Hvide Sande
- New Odd Lundberg from Karstensens
- Trefjar newbuild for Trondheim
- New generation, new Pia Glanz
- GrĂžnlandske fartĂžjer vĂŠlger nordjysk service
- Beinur ĂŠndre skibsfarve til blĂ„
- GĂ„r det for langsomt â sĂ„ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TĂŠt kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pĂ„ toppen.
- Projekt âIndustri til konsumâ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan Ă„bne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check pĂ„ vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- TrĂŠkuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
- VĂŠrdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- FlĂ„den fra ThyborĂžn og den lokale havn sidder pĂ„ tobismĂŠngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
HB Grandi freezer order goes to Armon
Astilleros Armon in Spain is the lucky winner as HB Grandi has announced that its new freezer trawler is to be built at the Gijon yard in northern Spain.
The company put the vesselâs construction out to tender some weeks ago. The Rolls-Royce designed factory freezer trawler is expected to be delivered in late 2019. It will have an overall length of 81 metres, a 17 metre beam and capacity for 1000 tonnes of frozen products on pallets in its refrigerated fishroom.
HB Grandi currently operates three freezer vessels, Therney, Ărfirisey and HĂ¶frungur III. It is as yet uncertain how many of the older vessels the newbuild will replace.
Astilleros Armon recently completed the delivery of the Ramoen for owners in Norway, also a Rolls-Royce design, demonstrating the yardâs capacity for building highly sophisticated fishing vessels. Armon also has a long track record of building marine research and offshore vessels to high specifications, as well as a 40-year record of fishing vessel construction.
WorldFishingToday - 03-05-2017