- Sealord flagship ready for delivery
- Third VestvĂŚrft newbuild for Norwegian owner
- Cleopatra 50 for Breton skipper
- Nueva Pescanova starts fleet renewal with seven new trawlers
- Second Far East pelagic catcher launched
- Simek delivers Veidar
- UK-46: first new beamer for a decade
- New Stormhav from Stadyard
- New Hardhaus gets battery hybrid propulsion
- Trawler pair on the way home to Iceland
- Vard to build liner/seine netter for RemĂ¸ybuen
- Argos Froyanes longliners delivered
- New Radek from Stadyard
- Freezer trawlers take shape at Vyborg yard
- New crabberâs keel laid
- GrĂ¸nlandske fartĂ¸jer vĂŚlger nordjysk service
- Beinur ĂŚndre skibsfarve til blĂĽ
- GĂĽr det for langsomt â sĂĽ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TĂŚt kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pĂĽ toppen.
- Projekt âIndustri til konsumâ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan ĂĽbne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check pĂĽ vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- TrĂŚkuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
- VĂŚrdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- FlĂĽden fra ThyborĂ¸n og den lokale havn sidder pĂĽ tobismĂŚngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
HB Grandi freezer order goes to Armon
Astilleros Armon in Spain is the lucky winner as HB Grandi has announced that its new freezer trawler is to be built at the Gijon yard in northern Spain.
The company put the vesselâs construction out to tender some weeks ago. The Rolls-Royce designed factory freezer trawler is expected to be delivered in late 2019. It will have an overall length of 81 metres, a 17 metre beam and capacity for 1000 tonnes of frozen products on pallets in its refrigerated fishroom.
HB Grandi currently operates three freezer vessels, Therney, Ărfirisey and HĂśfrungur III. It is as yet uncertain how many of the older vessels the newbuild will replace.
Astilleros Armon recently completed the delivery of the Ramoen for owners in Norway, also a Rolls-Royce design, demonstrating the yardâs capacity for building highly sophisticated fishing vessels. Armon also has a long track record of building marine research and offshore vessels to high specifications, as well as a 40-year record of fishing vessel construction.
WorldFishingToday - 03-05-2017