- Versatile trawler for Le Croisic
- Third pelagic vessel launched at Kaliningrad yard
- Shetland flyshooter heads home from Denmark
- Rolls-Royce signs largest ever fishing vessel contract
- Guiding Light champions green fishing practices
- Newbuilds take shape at Macduff
- New Prestfjord ordered from Gondan
- Ora et Labora ‚Äď PTS delivers partially outfitted trawler for Vestvaerftet
- Dutch owners order MDV-pattern newbuilds
- Parkol newbuild orders signed at Skipper show
- New crabber and new beamer to join Waterdance fleet
- Swedish fleet‚Äôs pelagic flagship
- Emilie delivered by Jobi V√¶rft
- New Skagen shrimper Emli Pilegaard
- Damen shows its first completed UV 4312 fish farm support vessel
- Gr√łnlandske fart√łjer v√¶lger nordjysk service
- Beinur √¶ndre skibsfarve til bl√•
- G√•r det for langsomt ‚Äď s√• vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- T√¶t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger p√• toppen.
- Projekt ‚ÄĚIndustri til konsum‚ÄĚ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan √•bne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check p√• vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- Tr√¶kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
- V√¶rdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- Fl√•den fra Thybor√łn og den lokale havn sidder p√• tobism√¶ngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
New filleter for Iceland
The Tersan yard in Turkey has delivered a new filleter stern trawler to fishing company Rammi, based in Siglufj√∂r√įur in the north of Iceland.
The new S√≥lberg replaces M√°naberg (built in Spain in 1972) and Sigurbj√∂rg (built in Iceland in 1987). The new trawler is built to a Skipsteknisk ST-116 XL design with an overall length of 79.80m and a beam of 15.40m.
Fitted out with an Optimar processing deck that includes a X-ray Valka portioning machine, S√≥lberg has the capability to produce fillets and H&G products as well as portions, with a production capacity of 75 tonnes/day in its two horizontal plate freezers and one IQF plant. H√©√įinn supplied the fishmeal plant for handling factory waste.
The main engine is a 4640kW at 750rpm W8L32E W√§rtsil√§, with the SCV 90/2 reduction gear and propeller also part of the W√§rtsil√§ package. Secondary electrical power is provided by a 970kW Cummins KTA38 D (M1) generator set and a 620 kW MAN Truck D2842LE301 generator set.
S√≥lberg is outfitted with 6/15, 3/14 and 2.5/8 tonne/metre deck cranes. The full package of winches and deck machinery has been supplied by Rapp.
Accommodation is for up to 38 persons, plus a sick bay.
Since 2013, the Tersan yard has completed thirteen sophisticated fishing vessels, of which ten have been factory trawlers and the yard has two more Skipsteknisk-designed factory trawlers under construction for delivery this year.
WorldFishingToday - 10-05-2017