- Trefjar newbuild for Trondheim
- New generation, new Pia Glanz
- Henk Senior ready for fishing
- Second HB Grandi trawler delivered
- Blue Wave: future fishing vessel
- CaraÃ¯bes IIâ€™s showday
- New beach-launch seiner/netter
- Baffin Fisheries plans new 75m trawler
- Sophisticated new trawler from Danish yard
- Swedish pair ordered from Skagen yard
- DalvÃk welcomes BjÃ¶rgÃºlfur
- New Greenland crabber from VestvÃ¦rftet
- Rockall launched at Nauta
- Vyborg signs newbuilds
- Akurey to sail next week
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Sperling og brisling presser isvÃ¦rket i ThyborÃ¸n
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- Nyt fiskehus pÃ¥ Thorupstrand
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- DrivtÃ¸mmer fortÃ¦ller omfanget af havis gennem tiderne
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- Is pÃ¥virker afmÃ¦rkningen
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Sophisticated new trawler from Danish yard
When Ejner Klitlund and his son Rasmus Klitlund decided on a new fishing boat, it was natural that they approach Jobi Yard. With a design by Danish naval architect VestvÃ¦rftet A/S of Hvide Sande, they had the hull built in Poland.
The completed 23.75 by 7.40 metre hull of the new Emilie will be delivered to Denmark in August of this year and outfitted at the Jobi Yard, with delivery scheduled for early 2018. With a moulded depth of just over six metres, there is ample space for two decks within the hull.
Designed as a trawler, Emilie will be outfitted to operate with a crew of three. Supplied by Danish company Granby Diesel, a single Cummins QSK19-M main engine, generating 750hp at 1800rpm will provide towing power. The main engine will turn a 2200mm diameter controllable pitch propeller through Mekanord 430-2HS marine gear with servo for the CP propeller and a deep 9.14:1 reduction. The CP propeller is a KorsÃ¸r CP21-R. This sophisticated propulsion system will generate a bollard pull in excess of 14 tonnes and a free running speed of ten knots.
Auxiliary power for the trawl winch hydraulic, deck crane and other requirements as well as for electrical power will be provided by a pair of Cummins 6BT5.9 DM/UCM274 E1-powered 80kWe at 50Hz generator sets.
WorldFishingToday - 12-06-2017