- Ekofish Group orders Maaskant twin-rigger
- Knarr member company strikes design deal for Russian newbuilds
- Lunar Bow chooses W√§rtsil√§
- Yantar launches first of Kamchatka pelagic trio
- Clipperton launched at Nauta Shipyard
- Kirkwall‚Äôs new Keila
- Samherji‚Äôs Bj√∂rg delivered to Akureyri
- Northern Osprey III ready to be named tomorrow
- Falklands squid catcher from Spanish yard
- New trawler for Le Guilvinec
- Toothfish longliner pair from Tersan
- Longliner orders for St Petersburg yard
- Ferarri-style trawler design for French owners
- Shrimpers arrive at Luyt yard for fitting out
- Fleet of six for Russian Fishery Company
- Gr√łnlandske fart√łjer v√¶lger nordjysk service
- Beinur √¶ndre skibsfarve til bl√•
- G√•r det for langsomt ‚Äď s√• vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- T√¶t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger p√• toppen.
- Projekt ‚ÄĚIndustri til konsum‚ÄĚ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan √•bne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check p√• vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- Tr√¶kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
- V√¶rdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- Fl√•den fra Thybor√łn og den lokale havn sidder p√• tobism√¶ngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
Ferarri-style trawler design for French owners
Built by the Socarenam yard at Saint-M√Ęlo to fish in the Bay of St-Brieuc, a new trawler for the Eouzan-Travadon fishing company has been handed over to its owners at the end of last week.
The under 12 metre Ferrari has been designed by Nantes-based naval architect Pierre Delion to comply with new Division 227 regulations. Ferrari has an overall length of 11.98 metres with a beam of 6 metres and a 3.10 metre draft. The hull has been built in steel, with an aluminium wheelhouse.
It is built to carry a crew of up to four with a day room below the wheelhouse and a cabin forward.
Ferrari has a 715hp Eneria C12 main engine driving a 1700mm propeller. Fuel capacity is in two 2350 litre tanks, providing ample endurance, although Ferrari is designed to operate primarily as a day boat with a two tonne fishroom capacity, plus space for additional fish boxes on deck.
The asymetrical layout is designed for maximum protection and easy handling of catches. Bopp supplied Ferrari deck equipment, with twin trawl winches located at the stern.
Ferrari has already started fishing, joining the rest of the distinctive white and orange fleet also operated by Jimmy Eouzan and Antoine Travadon, which includes other recent deliveries California and Maranello.
WorldFishingToday - 31-10-2017