- Trawler pair on the way home to Iceland
- Vard to build liner/seine netter for RemÃ¸ybuen
- Argos Froyanes longliners delivered
- New Radek from Stadyard
- Freezer trawlers take shape at Vyborg yard
- New crabberâ€™s keel laid
- New Themis delivered
- Heavyweight Cleopatra autoliner delivered
- Two more for Nauta orderbook
- Janni â€“ Hanstholm fishermanâ€™s dream
- New Cleopatra for Stavanger
- New Havskjer ordered from Skagen
- New generation longliner/seine netter for Ã…lesund
- Geir: third Skipsteknisk design for HP Holmeset
- Keel laid at Vyborg Shipyard
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- Ã˜stersÃ¸en og BÃ¦lterne - MAF fartÃ¸jer kan se frem til forhÃ¸jede rationer af rÃ¸dspÃ¦tter
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- Forbud mod fangst af laks.
- Bilag 6 - Forbud mod FKA-rationsfiskeri
- Bilag 6 - FKA-rationsfiskeri af kulmule i NordsÃ¸en
- Bilag 6 - FKA-rationsfiskeri af kuller i Skagerrak, Kattegat samt Ã˜stersÃ¸en og BÃ¦lterne
- Rationsfiskerne har fanget mange tobis.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
A week to go for new Sander Andre
A new multi-role fishing vessel has been christened at the Larsnes Mek Verksted yard in western Norway. Sander Andre is in the last week of completion and is expected to be ready to start fishing at the beginning of December once the finishing touches have been added to the new seiner.
Built to Naval Consultâ€™s NC126 design, Sander Andre is the first of a pair of near-identical fishing vessels capable of alternating purse seining, seine netting and other fishing methods for SÃ¸rvÃ¥gen company Mirsel AS. The second vessel in the series is being built for Arvesen AS for delivery in the first quarter of next year.
Shipbroker Maritime Competence has been closely involved in the design process, managing the fishing allocation transfer process and locating buyers for the older vessels that the newbuilds replace.
The steelwork of the two vessels has been completed at the Stocznia Wisla yard in Gdansk and the two were towed to Larsnes for fitting out, a roughly three-month process from arrival at the yard in Norway to delivery.
The 38.65 metre, 9.25 metre beam Sander Andre is laid out for purse seining for mackerel and herring, and seine netting for roundfish such as cod and haddock, with combination winches with a 25 tonne pull and capacity for twelve coils of 54mm seine rope. There are two net bins aft for fishing gear.
Sander Andre has a CO2 RSW system and six RSW tanks with a 420 cubic metre capacity, providing options for landing chilled pelagic fish or live cod, as well as a vacuum pump system capable of delivering fish from either purse seine or seine net direct to the RSW tanks.
Accommodation is for a crew of up to ten in four single and three double cabins.
Sander Andre has a Yanmar 6EY22-AW main engine driving FinnÃ¸y Gear & Propeller AS stern gear, and a pair of Scania DII3 M74 gensets.
WorldFishingToday - 26-11-2017