- Argos Cies delivered by Nodosa Shipyard
- Atlantic Dawn delivered by Parkol‚Äôs Middlesbrough yard
- Western Chieftain delivered by Karstensen
- New technology, new trawler, and ownership changes
- BWTS for new wellboat
- Crabber construction starts at Tersan
- Nodosa delivers new fly-shooter/twin-rigger
- Seven-trawler propulsion order goes to MAN
- Atlantic Dawn launched at Middlesbrough
- Construction begins on Arkhangelsk longliner
- Built in Urk: Texel shrimper Bona Fide
- Northern Shipyard starts cutting steel for factory trawler series
- New pelagic catchers for Iceland
- Three-way competition for Ship of the Year
- New Cleopatra 46B delivered to Kambur
- Norske ¬ĽHardhaus¬ę skal repareres for et tocifret millionbel√łb
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- Gr√łnlandske fart√łjer v√¶lger nordjysk service
- Beinur √¶ndre skibsfarve til bl√•
- G√•r det for langsomt ‚Äď s√• vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- T√¶t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger p√• toppen.
- Projekt ‚ÄĚIndustri til konsum‚ÄĚ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan √•bne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check p√• vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- Tr√¶kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
- V√¶rdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- Fl√•den fra Thybor√łn og den lokale havn sidder p√• tobism√¶ngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
Trawler trio complete
The third of HB Grandi‚Äôs new fresher trawlers has arrived in Iceland, bringing to an end the long series of newbuilds for the company, all of them delivered by the Celiktrans yard in Turkey.
The final trawler, Vi√įey, docked in Reykjav√≠k following the two-week delivery trip from Turkey and the following day a reception was held to christen the new trawler formally, with Rannveig Rist, the deputy chair of the HB Grandi board, cracking the traditional champagne bottle agains the new trawler‚Äôs steel plates to send it on its way.
HB Grandi CEO Vilhj√°mur Vilhj√°lmsson welcomed guests and the country‚Äôs new fisheries minister Kristj√°n Th√≥r J√ļl√≠ussson give a welcoming speech, congratulating the company on the delivery of its new vessels.
L√≠f Magneud√≥ttir, chair of the Reykjav√≠k city council, also congratulated HB Grandi in her speech and commented that it is entirely fitting that the new trawlers are delivered as Reykjav√≠k‚Äôs old port celebrates its centenary.
The three new Nautic-designed fresher trawlers Engey, Akurey and Vi√įey have all been delivered by Celiktrans over a roughly twelve-month period and replace older trawlers √Āsbj√∂rn, Sturlaugur H B√∂√įvarsson and Ott√≥ N. Thorl√°ksson, each of which has approximately forty years of fishing for HB Grandi behind it.
The first of the three new trawlers, Engey, has been fishing successfully since its catch handling deck was fitted by Skaginn 3X in Akranes. Akurey is about to start fishing now that its installation is approaching completion and Vi√įey will now be making the short trip across the bay to Akranes for its processing deck to be installed.
WorldFishingToday - 24-12-2017