- Innovative trawler design keeps its promises
- Iceland plans new marine research vessel
- Freezer scalloper to be built in Spain
- Trawler/scalloper order for Piriou
- Osprey orders sister vessels from Spanish yard
- Breki starts on redfish
- Longliner keel laid at St Petersburg yard
- Kutterfisch pair under construction
- New Cleopatra delivered to Lofoten
- Nautic Rus to develop designs for Russian crabber fleet
- First of Canadian trawler trio approaching completion in Vietnam
- Latest Falklands squid catcher hits the water
- Skipsteknisk design â largest factory vessel in 25 years
- ViĂ°ey makes a great start
- Salt designs new live fish carrier for Alsaker Fjordbruk
- Projekt âIndustri til konsumâ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan Ă„bne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check pĂ„ vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- VĂŠrdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- FlĂ„den fra ThyborĂžn og den lokale havn sidder pĂ„ tobismĂŠngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
Treport pair from Socarenam
Boulogne shipyard Socarenam has launched two fishing vessels for brothers fishing from Treport, built to the yardâs own design to allow them to switch between demersal trawling, pelagic fishing and seine netting.
Tigers III and Sainte-Marie-de-la-Mer II have been built for Treport brothers Jean-Pierre et SĂ©bastien Sagot. The sister vessels have an overall length of 25 metres with an 8 metre beam, a depth of 4.50 metres and a 140 cubic metre fishroom. Each has an ABC main engine.
The two new trawlers were floated out of the yard's covered construction hall at the yard in Boulogne last week.
Socarenam has a healthy orderbook that includes a number of new fishing vessel on the way for French owners. These include the Marie Catherine II for l'Armement Cherbourgeois which is a sister vessel to the Maribelise that was delivered last summer, a 24.90 metre trawler for owners in Port-en-Bessin and a 22.50 metre seine netter for l'Armement CoopĂ©ratif Artisanal VendĂ©en (ACAV)
WorldFishingToday - 05-02-2018