- New crabber and new beamer to join Waterdance fleet
- Swedish fleetâs pelagic flagship
- Emilie delivered by Jobi VĂŚrft
- New Skagen shrimper Emli Pilegaard
- Damen shows its first completed UV 4312 fish farm support vessel
- New pelagic flagship for Danish fleet
- New shrimpers delivered in Den Oever
- Westmann Islands celebrate new trawlerâs arrival
- Norwegian design and build for Southern Ocean catcher
- Last of GlĂŠhen trawler trio delivered
- Emeraude ready for first trip
- Gunnar K christened and delivered
- BjĂ¸rnson for BrĂ¸nnĂ¸ysund
- Summer Rose launch at Whitby
- Olympic to pack new trawler with green technology
- Projekt âIndustri til konsumâ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan ĂĽbne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check pĂĽ vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- VĂŚrdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- FlĂĽden fra ThyborĂ¸n og den lokale havn sidder pĂĽ tobismĂŚngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
Treport pair from Socarenam
Boulogne shipyard Socarenam has launched two fishing vessels for brothers fishing from Treport, built to the yardâs own design to allow them to switch between demersal trawling, pelagic fishing and seine netting.
Tigers III and Sainte-Marie-de-la-Mer II have been built for Treport brothers Jean-Pierre et SĂŠbastien Sagot. The sister vessels have an overall length of 25 metres with an 8 metre beam, a depth of 4.50 metres and a 140 cubic metre fishroom. Each has an ABC main engine.
The two new trawlers were floated out of the yard's covered construction hall at the yard in Boulogne last week.
Socarenam has a healthy orderbook that includes a number of new fishing vessel on the way for French owners. These include the Marie Catherine II for l'Armement Cherbourgeois which is a sister vessel to the Maribelise that was delivered last summer, a 24.90 metre trawler for owners in Port-en-Bessin and a 22.50 metre seine netter for l'Armement CoopĂŠratif Artisanal VendĂŠen (ACAV)
WorldFishingToday - 05-02-2018