- Seven-trawler propulsion order goes to MAN
- Atlantic Dawn launched at Middlesbrough
- Construction begins on Arkhangelsk longliner
- Built in Urk: Texel shrimper Bona Fide
- Northern Shipyard starts cutting steel for factory trawler series
- New pelagic catchers for Iceland
- Three-way competition for Ship of the Year
- New Cleopatra 46B delivered to Kambur
- Shetland pelagic vessel Serene christened
- Macduff delivers new seine netter Achieve FR-100
- Proposals for revolutionary Australian fishing vessel
- New UK beamer is Luyt yardâ€™s largest contract
- New generation trawler design from Ulstein
- Vympel yard lays new coastal trawlerâ€™s keel
- New Typhoon 38 crabber for Stornoway
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
New Radek from Stadyard
Stadyard at Raudeberg in western Norway has signed a contract with Austevoll fishing company Nye Radek AS for the construction of their new fishing vessel. This is the yardâ€™s newbuild no. 44 and is due for delivery in June 2020.
Radek is to be built to a Rolls-Royce NVC312 design, and Rolls-Royce will also deliver a comprehensive package of equipment to the new vessel designed to combine purse seining, trawling and seine netting.
The 47.70 metre LOA Radek will have a beam of 12.60 metres and a depth to the main deck of 5 metres, with a 500 cubic metre carrying capacity in eight RSW tanks and a 120 cubic metre fuel capacity.
Accommodation is arranged for up to twelve persons in six single and three two-berth cabins.
WorldFishingToday - 13-03-2018