- Versatile trawler for Le Croisic
- Third pelagic vessel launched at Kaliningrad yard
- Shetland flyshooter heads home from Denmark
- Rolls-Royce signs largest ever fishing vessel contract
- Guiding Light champions green fishing practices
- Newbuilds take shape at Macduff
- New Prestfjord ordered from Gondan
- Ora et Labora â€“ PTS delivers partially outfitted trawler for Vestvaerftet
- Dutch owners order MDV-pattern newbuilds
- Parkol newbuild orders signed at Skipper show
- New crabber and new beamer to join Waterdance fleet
- Swedish fleetâ€™s pelagic flagship
- Emilie delivered by Jobi VÃ¦rft
- New Skagen shrimper Emli Pilegaard
- Damen shows its first completed UV 4312 fish farm support vessel
New Radek from Stadyard
Stadyard at Raudeberg in western Norway has signed a contract with Austevoll fishing company Nye Radek AS for the construction of their new fishing vessel. This is the yardâ€™s newbuild no. 44 and is due for delivery in June 2020.
Radek is to be built to a Rolls-Royce NVC312 design, and Rolls-Royce will also deliver a comprehensive package of equipment to the new vessel designed to combine purse seining, trawling and seine netting.
The 47.70 metre LOA Radek will have a beam of 12.60 metres and a depth to the main deck of 5 metres, with a 500 cubic metre carrying capacity in eight RSW tanks and a 120 cubic metre fuel capacity.
Accommodation is arranged for up to twelve persons in six single and three two-berth cabins.
WorldFishingToday - 13-03-2018