- Cetus places additional new vessel order
- New Birgitte fishing from Hvide Sande
- Netter completed in time for Christmas delivery
- Vyborg yard launches factory trawler for Arkhangelsk Trawl Fleet
- New whitefish boat ordered for ThyborÃ¸n
- Longline pair delivered to New Caledonia
- One-of-a-kind krill harvester
- Trawler pair for Atlantic Dawn Group
- New shrimper for Jutland partnership
- Channel trawler order for Piriou
- Keel laid for first of factory trawler series
- New Audacious ready to start on whitefish
- Cleopatra autoliner for N-W Iceland
- Danish yard orders Rolls-Royce package for pelagic pair
- Piriou delivers Southern Ocean longliner to Comata
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
New Radek from Stadyard
Stadyard at Raudeberg in western Norway has signed a contract with Austevoll fishing company Nye Radek AS for the construction of their new fishing vessel. This is the yardâ€™s newbuild no. 44 and is due for delivery in June 2020.
Radek is to be built to a Rolls-Royce NVC312 design, and Rolls-Royce will also deliver a comprehensive package of equipment to the new vessel designed to combine purse seining, trawling and seine netting.
The 47.70 metre LOA Radek will have a beam of 12.60 metres and a depth to the main deck of 5 metres, with a 500 cubic metre carrying capacity in eight RSW tanks and a 120 cubic metre fuel capacity.
Accommodation is arranged for up to twelve persons in six single and three two-berth cabins.
WorldFishingToday - 13-03-2018