- Markus christened in Vigo
- Trawler order for Jobi VĂŚrft
- Skipsteknisk to design new research vessel for Ireland
- Wales gets first of new fisheries patrol vessels
- Vard series for Iceland on track
- Zephyr heads for Norway
- New fly-shooter for young ThyborĂ¸n fisherman
- Cleopatra live potter for Norway
- Lorientâs new seiner/trawler
- Wave of newbuilds at Padmos yard
- Macduff Ship Design: looking forward to a busy 2019
- Pescapuerta places freezer trawler order with Nodosa
- Northern Shipyard lays latest longliner keel
- First of Russian fleetâs new generation approaching completion
- Shrimp trawler order for Karstensen
- Norske ÂťHardhausÂŤ skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelĂ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrĂ¸nlandske fartĂ¸jer vĂŚlger nordjysk service
- Beinur ĂŚndre skibsfarve til blĂĽ
- GĂĽr det for langsomt â sĂĽ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TĂŚt kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pĂĽ toppen.
- Projekt âIndustri til konsumâ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan ĂĽbne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check pĂĽ vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- TrĂŚkuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
- VĂŚrdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- FlĂĽden fra ThyborĂ¸n og den lokale havn sidder pĂĽ tobismĂŚngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
Latest Falklands squid catcher hits the water
The Nodosa yard at MarĂn in north-western Spain has launched a new freezer trawler that will join the Falklands fleet later this year.
Argos Cies is being built for the Jupiter Fishing Company, a joint venture between Vigo fishing company Pereira and the Argos Group in the Falklands. The trawler was ordered in 2016 and is due for completion shortly at the Nodosa yard.
The 74 metre LOA by 14 metre breadth Argos Cies has a 3000kW main engine and is designed to operate mainly on loligo squid in Falklands waters
The 1998gt trawler is one of the new generation of Falklands trawlers, following Monteferro, which Nodosa launched last year as this sector of the fleet comes in for long-overdue renewal.
Argos Cies has been designed for low environmental impact and fuel consumption, and incorporates the latest energy saving technology in its on-board systems.
WorldFishingToday - 05-07-2018