- Longliner keel laid at St Petersburg yard
- Kutterfisch pair under construction
- New Cleopatra delivered to Lofoten
- Nautic Rus to develop designs for Russian crabber fleet
- First of Canadian trawler trio approaching completion in Vietnam
- Latest Falklands squid catcher hits the water
- Skipsteknisk design ‚Äď largest factory vessel in 25 years
- Vi√įey makes a great start
- Salt designs new live fish carrier for Alsaker Fjordbruk
- Vard contract for Nerg√•rd Havfiske‚Äôs new trawler
- Versatile trawler for Le Croisic
- Third pelagic vessel launched at Kaliningrad yard
- Shetland flyshooter heads home from Denmark
- Rolls-Royce signs largest ever fishing vessel contract
- Guiding Light champions green fishing practices
- Gr√łnlandske fart√łjer v√¶lger nordjysk service
- Beinur √¶ndre skibsfarve til bl√•
- G√•r det for langsomt ‚Äď s√• vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- T√¶t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger p√• toppen.
- Projekt ‚ÄĚIndustri til konsum‚ÄĚ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan √•bne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check p√• vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- Tr√¶kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
- V√¶rdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- Fl√•den fra Thybor√łn og den lokale havn sidder p√• tobism√¶ngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
Latest Falklands squid catcher hits the water
The Nodosa yard at Mar√≠n in north-western Spain has launched a new freezer trawler that will join the Falklands fleet later this year.
Argos Cies is being built for the Jupiter Fishing Company, a joint venture between Vigo fishing company Pereira and the Argos Group in the Falklands. The trawler was ordered in 2016 and is due for completion shortly at the Nodosa yard.
The 74 metre LOA by 14 metre breadth Argos Cies has a 3000kW main engine and is designed to operate mainly on loligo squid in Falklands waters
The 1998gt trawler is one of the new generation of Falklands trawlers, following Monteferro, which Nodosa launched last year as this sector of the fleet comes in for long-overdue renewal.
Argos Cies has been designed for low environmental impact and fuel consumption, and incorporates the latest energy saving technology in its on-board systems.
WorldFishingToday - 05-07-2018