- Innovative trawler design keeps its promises
- Iceland plans new marine research vessel
- Freezer scalloper to be built in Spain
- Trawler/scalloper order for Piriou
- Osprey orders sister vessels from Spanish yard
- Breki starts on redfish
- Longliner keel laid at St Petersburg yard
- Kutterfisch pair under construction
- New Cleopatra delivered to Lofoten
- Nautic Rus to develop designs for Russian crabber fleet
- First of Canadian trawler trio approaching completion in Vietnam
- Latest Falklands squid catcher hits the water
- Skipsteknisk design ‚Äď largest factory vessel in 25 years
- Vi√įey makes a great start
- Salt designs new live fish carrier for Alsaker Fjordbruk
- Gr√łnlandske fart√łjer v√¶lger nordjysk service
- Beinur √¶ndre skibsfarve til bl√•
- G√•r det for langsomt ‚Äď s√• vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- T√¶t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger p√• toppen.
- Projekt ‚ÄĚIndustri til konsum‚ÄĚ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan √•bne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check p√• vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- Tr√¶kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
- V√¶rdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- Fl√•den fra Thybor√łn og den lokale havn sidder p√• tobism√¶ngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
Kutterfisch pair under construction
Copenhagen shipbroker Atlantic Shipping has been instrumental is brokering the deal to build two new trawlers for Cuxhaven fishing company Kutterfisch, locating a suitable yard and designs, and negotiating contracts.
The two trawlers are under construction at the Nodosa Shipyard at Mar√≠n in Spain, and the pair of 35 metre by 10 metre breadth fresher trawlers is expected to be complete for delivery at the end of this year.
The two identical trawlers each has a 735kW ABC 6DZC main engine turning a Schottel four-bladed controllable pitch propeller to provide a steaming speed of 11 knots.
Deck hardware is being supplied by Ibercisa, including three trawl winches with a Scantrol iSYM control system, four sweepline winches, a pair of gilsons, one codend winch, one net drum and an outhaul winch.
The two trawlers are designed with 425 cubic metre fishroom, and are being fitted with a pair each of Buss 500kg/day icemakers and a Bitzer compressor.
Accommodation is for a crew of up to twelve in six twin cabins.
WorldFishingToday - 20-07-2018