- Aker BioMarine to build support vessel in China
- Argos Cies delivered by Nodosa Shipyard
- Atlantic Dawn delivered by Parkolâs Middlesbrough yard
- Western Chieftain delivered by Karstensen
- New technology, new trawler, and ownership changes
- BWTS for new wellboat
- Crabber construction starts at Tersan
- Nodosa delivers new fly-shooter/twin-rigger
- Seven-trawler propulsion order goes to MAN
- Atlantic Dawn launched at Middlesbrough
- Construction begins on Arkhangelsk longliner
- Built in Urk: Texel shrimper Bona Fide
- Northern Shipyard starts cutting steel for factory trawler series
- New pelagic catchers for Iceland
- Three-way competition for Ship of the Year
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelĂžb
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrĂžnlandske fartĂžjer vĂŠlger nordjysk service
- Beinur ĂŠndre skibsfarve til blĂ„
- GĂ„r det for langsomt â sĂ„ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TĂŠt kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pĂ„ toppen.
- Projekt âIndustri til konsumâ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan Ă„bne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check pĂ„ vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- TrĂŠkuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
- VĂŠrdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- FlĂ„den fra ThyborĂžn og den lokale havn sidder pĂ„ tobismĂŠngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
Kutterfisch pair under construction
Copenhagen shipbroker Atlantic Shipping has been instrumental is brokering the deal to build two new trawlers for Cuxhaven fishing company Kutterfisch, locating a suitable yard and designs, and negotiating contracts.
The two trawlers are under construction at the Nodosa Shipyard at MarĂn in Spain, and the pair of 35 metre by 10 metre breadth fresher trawlers is expected to be complete for delivery at the end of this year.
The two identical trawlers each has a 735kW ABC 6DZC main engine turning a Schottel four-bladed controllable pitch propeller to provide a steaming speed of 11 knots.
Deck hardware is being supplied by Ibercisa, including three trawl winches with a Scantrol iSYM control system, four sweepline winches, a pair of gilsons, one codend winch, one net drum and an outhaul winch.
The two trawlers are designed with 425 cubic metre fishroom, and are being fitted with a pair each of Buss 500kg/day icemakers and a Bitzer compressor.
Accommodation is for a crew of up to twelve in six twin cabins.
WorldFishingToday - 20-07-2018