- Aker BioMarine to build support vessel in China
- Argos Cies delivered by Nodosa Shipyard
- Atlantic Dawn delivered by Parkolâ€™s Middlesbrough yard
- Western Chieftain delivered by Karstensen
- New technology, new trawler, and ownership changes
- BWTS for new wellboat
- Crabber construction starts at Tersan
- Nodosa delivers new fly-shooter/twin-rigger
- Seven-trawler propulsion order goes to MAN
- Atlantic Dawn launched at Middlesbrough
- Construction begins on Arkhangelsk longliner
- Built in Urk: Texel shrimper Bona Fide
- Northern Shipyard starts cutting steel for factory trawler series
- New pelagic catchers for Iceland
- Three-way competition for Ship of the Year
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Osprey orders sister vessels from Spanish yard
Urk fishing company Osprey Trawlers has placed an order for a pair of combination twin-rigger/seine netters with the Nodosa Shipyard at MarÃn in Spain.
The two new vessels are to be built to the same design as the Henk Senior LH-356 which was delivered last year and the Jannetje Cornelis H-144 which is currently under construction at Nodosa.
The new pair are scheduled to be complete at the end of 2019 and in early 2020.
These four identical VestvÃ¦rft-designed trawler/seiners have a 28.60 metre overall length and a beam of 10 metres, and the new vessels are expected to be fitted with the same equipment, with ABC main engines and Ibercisa deck equipment.
Henk Senior was delivered in June 2016 and has fished successfully since arriving from Spain.
WorldFishingToday - 27-07-2018