- Cetus places additional new vessel order
- New Birgitte fishing from Hvide Sande
- Netter completed in time for Christmas delivery
- Vyborg yard launches factory trawler for Arkhangelsk Trawl Fleet
- New whitefish boat ordered for ThyborÃ¸n
- Longline pair delivered to New Caledonia
- One-of-a-kind krill harvester
- Trawler pair for Atlantic Dawn Group
- New shrimper for Jutland partnership
- Channel trawler order for Piriou
- Keel laid for first of factory trawler series
- New Audacious ready to start on whitefish
- Cleopatra autoliner for N-W Iceland
- Danish yard orders Rolls-Royce package for pelagic pair
- Piriou delivers Southern Ocean longliner to Comata
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Osprey orders sister vessels from Spanish yard
Urk fishing company Osprey Trawlers has placed an order for a pair of combination twin-rigger/seine netters with the Nodosa Shipyard at MarÃn in Spain.
The two new vessels are to be built to the same design as the Henk Senior LH-356 which was delivered last year and the Jannetje Cornelis H-144 which is currently under construction at Nodosa.
The new pair are scheduled to be complete at the end of 2019 and in early 2020.
These four identical VestvÃ¦rft-designed trawler/seiners have a 28.60 metre overall length and a beam of 10 metres, and the new vessels are expected to be fitted with the same equipment, with ABC main engines and Ibercisa deck equipment.
Henk Senior was delivered in June 2016 and has fished successfully since arriving from Spain.
WorldFishingToday - 27-07-2018