- Seven-trawler propulsion order goes to MAN
- Atlantic Dawn launched at Middlesbrough
- Construction begins on Arkhangelsk longliner
- Built in Urk: Texel shrimper Bona Fide
- Northern Shipyard starts cutting steel for factory trawler series
- New pelagic catchers for Iceland
- Three-way competition for Ship of the Year
- New Cleopatra 46B delivered to Kambur
- Shetland pelagic vessel Serene christened
- Macduff delivers new seine netter Achieve FR-100
- Proposals for revolutionary Australian fishing vessel
- New UK beamer is Luyt yardâs largest contract
- New generation trawler design from Ulstein
- Vympel yard lays new coastal trawlerâs keel
- New Typhoon 38 crabber for Stornoway
- Projekt âIndustri til konsumâ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan ĂĽbne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check pĂĽ vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- VĂŚrdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- FlĂĽden fra ThyborĂ¸n og den lokale havn sidder pĂĽ tobismĂŚngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
Northern Shipyard starts cutting steel for factory trawler series
The Northern Shipyard in St Petersburg, part of the United Shipbuilding Corporation, has begun cutting steel for a new factory trawler scheduled to be delivered to Norebo company Rybprominvest JSC in 2020.
Norebo is one of Russiaâs big three fishing companies and this lead trawler under Project 170710 is the first of six. Negotiations are taking place towards increasing the series from six to ten vessels.
âToday a very significant event took place, because the birth of the vessel begins with cutting metal,â said Norebo Holding technical director Pavel Kosolapov, who watched the first sheets of steel being cut.
âTogether with the Northern Shipyard, we will build the best fishing vessel not only in our country, but all over the world, because all latest technologies will be used on this trawler.â
The Project 170701 design will incorporate all the most advanced technologies in wasteless handling of catches. Each of the series of Nautic Rus-designed trawlers is to be fitted out with a sophisticated factory deck and will have a carrying capacity for more than 1000 tonnes of frozen products and over 300 tonnes of fishmeal, as well as 95 tonnes of canned products.
The keel-laying ceremony for the new trawler is planned to take place in Novmber
WorldFishingToday - 06-09-2018